Losing weight with essential oils: the best oils to use, and how I make DIY weight loss capsules.

Disclaimer: I am sharing my own personal experience, but I am NOT offering medical advice of any sort. Please consult your physician should you have any questions or concerns. Essential oils are not inspected by the FDA. 

I know many of you are starting the new year off with the resolution to get in better shape and just be healthier, physically. I believe it’s the most common resolution (and probably the one that is the most easily broken…change is hard, after all). If you are hoping to make some improvements in your health, you certainly aren’t alone. I’m right there with you, friends!

Last Spring I shared about my experience (and my success) using essential oils for weight loss, and it continues to be one of my most popular blog posts to this day. I know so many people are reluctant to put chemicals in their bodies or to try tactics that seem to do more harm than good in the long run. I have really enjoyed taking the more natural approach, myself, though what I have realized over time is that I crave community while I”m on this journey.


Today I’m kicking off a 6 week weight loss and wellness challenge on Facebook, and we’ve got a fantastic group of people who are on the quest for healthier lifestyles, and who want to give essential oils a try. We are accepting new members until Friday evening, and then I’ll be starting a wait list for the next weight loss and wellness challenge that I’ll launch in the spring. I hope you will consider joining us!

For now, though, I thought I’d share exactly how I make the weight loss capsules (especially since I’ve had several people ask for a video demonstration). I hope it’s helpful to you!




2 comments:

  1. Can't you just add the essential oils to a glass of water and drink it that way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you taking these capsules and how many? One website I was looking for the essential oils said not to ingest the grapefruit oil. Are you using a different type? If so how do I know which one to purchase?

    ReplyDelete

Instagram